PentaSoft Web Services Platform
Welcome to Pentasoft web services platform, the access point to the complete services framework which offers a wide set of services, data access, validation, data analysis, olap services and much more. Through the services offered by the platform you can take advantage of powerful online tools, cross-platform data management, secured data transactions, etc. All this services are provided through easy online invocation methods fully explained in supplied documentation.
Platform resources available for download:
- Complete platform documentation available in English and Spanish.
- Web service schema definition (.xsd file) with data specification and optional source code class generation.
- Detailed web service description (.wsdl file) for soap proxy generation.
- Web service discovery information (.disco file) for web service location.
- Microsoft® Visual C# helper classes source code for easy Microsoft® Visual Studio platform development.
The platform use standard protocols, so any client with internet access can consume platform services in a very easy way. All platform operations are secured through an identification and authentication process started by the logon method, which ensure client identity for all related operations. All platform services, once authenticated with security ticket, are available through a single execute method with a single xml request parameter returning standard xml response data. The platform services can be consumed from virtually any client platform through standard internet protocols.
List of available methods on the platform: